lundi 26 mars 2012

{ Inspiration : le style suédois que j'aime ! }

Aujourd'hui, peu de texte ! Juste un énorme waouh!!! pour cette maison suédoise que j'aime vraiment beaucoup avec mon trio gagnant : blanc, bois, métal !

Today, no text ! Just a huge waouhh!! for this perfect swedish home with my favorites : white, wood and metal !





Source : Residence

3 commentaires:

  1. A great home! I spent last week a few days in Sweden and loved every bit of it - such a design-conscious country! Cheers from Munich, Igor.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I never had the chance to go in Sweden yet, but all I see make me very enthousiastic to go there !! I thin I would never come back in Egypt after ;-) Thanks for you comment Igor!

      Supprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...